No, no slutty nurses here. Halloween is a great time to explore lingerie and perhaps take a little stroll outside of your comfort zone. I’ve compiled a few of my current favorites with the intent of shaking up your routine and convincing you to try something new. Who knows, maybe you’ll like it. I’d love to hear about your recent lingerie experiments — have you recently tried and loved something different?
1. Cat Ears by Love at First Blush: I stumbled upon Sabrina’s amazing designs a while back and will be ordering these among other things for the blog very, very soon. These cat ears are sophisticated, unfussy and unFUZZY – perfect for Halloween or just a fun night. Image by Love at First Blush.
2. Masquerade Mask by Maison Close: You may have seen me playing peek-a-boo in this beautiful mask on Instagram. It’s so much fun to wear and offers an adjustable metal nose piece so you can be sure it will fit your beautiful face perfectly. Image by fairefroufrou.com.
3. Le Courtisan Mask by Maison Close: This is one of the more subtle and interesting masks I’ve seen in the realm of lingerie. I think it would make a great first mask for someone wanting to try one. Image by enamora.de.
4. Vertebrae Harness by Zana Bayne: Not for the faint of heart! I can see this really taking off in New York’s fashion circles. Skulls are all the rage, even if it’s not Halloween, and this is a different play on the skeleton that’s edgy but still quite wearable. Image by Zana Bayne.
5. Lace Mask by Maison Close: Such a pretty option for a mask. This is a great addition to a Halloween costume but let’s be honest, you can wear it any ol’ day and feel like a vixen.